It is recommended that users install and clean the 10,000 watt-level LOE laser output head correctly, and develop the habit of cleaning in time, which will help extend the service life of the laser output head and improve the processing effect.
How to clean and install the 10,000 watt-level LOE laser output head:
1. Prepare cleaning tools
|Preparation requirements for tools and accessories|
|Tools and accessories||Specifications|
|Microscope||Continuous zoom, magnification ≥20X|
|CCD and supporting tooling||Continuous zoom, magnification ≥20X|
|Cotton swabs (including pointed and round tips)||SANYO HUBY-340|
|Alcohol||Purity≥99.9%, moisture content≤200ppm|
|Dust-free cloth||No chipping, domestic brands optional|
|Finger cot||Powder-free rubber finger cot|
|Protective film||Green Focus Fiber|
|Environmental requirements||Temperature: 20-26℃
Air cleanliness level: 1000 or 100
It is strictly required to operate in a cleanroom or flow box clean bench.
2. Take out the integrated LOE 10,000 watt-level output head
Usually, LOE products have three states:
1. Individually packaged LOE: Open the packaging box (see Figure 1), take the entire LOE out of the box and place it in the inspection area.
2. LOE installed in the equipment: Remove the front metal part of the LOE from the equipment (see Figure 2) and place it in the inspection area.
3. LOE installed on the cutting head: Remove the front metal part of the LOE from the cutting head (see Figure 3), place it in the inspection area, and directly follow step 3.
1. During the picking process, the front metal part and the end fiber need to be protected, and it is not allowed to collide with the ground or other hard objects.
2. After removing the LOE from the cutting head, the assembly surface of the cutting head should be sealed as soon as possible to prevent dust, and the rubber ring should not be loosened.
3. Inspect the protective film of 10,000 watt-level output head
Rotate and remove the dust cap (see Figure 4), and visually inspect the outer surface of the green protective film. If any dirt or foreign matter is found, wipe it with a dust-free cloth and alcohol. Gently tear off the protective film (see Figure 5), and visually inspect the inner surface. If dirt is found, the protective film will be scrapped. If no dirt is found, stick one side of the protective film on a clean table or other areas for use (See Figure 6).
Note: When sticking the protective film, minimize the sticking area so that it can be reused later.
4. Inspect the cleanliness of 10,000 watt-level LOE metal parts
In order, visually inspect the metal surface of the port edge, the inner wall of the port, and the metal step surface of the crystal edge under the light. If the port edge is found to be dirty, clean it with a dust-free cloth moistened with alcohol. (see Figure 7) If the inner wall of the port and the step surface are dirty, according to the shape and location of the dirt, use a round head cotton swab or a pointed cotton swab dipped in alcohol for cleaning. (see Figure 8 and Figure 9) If it is found that individual foreign objects are too small and difficult to clean, they can be cleaned under a microscope or CCD.
1. Finger cots must be worn. During the cleaning process, if the finger cots, dust-free cloth and cotton swabs are found dirty, they must be replaced in time.
2. Use the cotton swab with moderate strength to avoid cotton thread or debris due to friction.
5. Check the cleanliness of 10,000 watt-level LOE crystal
1. Turn on the display and CCD switch, adjust the scale to "0.7" (see Figure 10), adjust the brightness of the LED light, and then fix the LOE in the tooling and lock it (see Figure 11). Adjust the CCD focal length to ensure that the entire crystal end face is clearly visible.
2. Check the cleanliness of the end face of the entire crystal on the screen. If dust or foreign matter is found, use a round head cotton swab dipped in alcohol to clean it. When using the cotton swab, be careful to wipe in a straight line in one direction with gentle force.(see Figure 12) Rotate the cotton swab by 180° for each wipe and use the other side to continue wiping. After wiping twice, the cotton swab is scrapped, and it is not allowed to wipe in circles or wipe back and forth to prevent dust particles from contaminating other areas or the cotton swab directly scratching the surface.
3. After cleaning, reconfirm under the CCD whether the dust or foreign objects have been completely removed, and no residual alcohol marks or other movable foreign objects.
Note: If there is no CCD device on site, the end face of the crystal can be inspected and cleaned under a 20X microscope.
6. Connect and install the 10,000 watt-level LOE output head and cutting head
1. Visually inspect the assembly area of the cutting head and the surface of the rubber ring, if any foreign matter is found, clean it with a dust-free cloth and alcohol.
2. According to the assembly requirements, install the qualified LOE back to the cutting head and tighten the screws to complete the assembly. (see Figure 13, Figure 14, Figure 15)
3. If there is no need to assemble the cutting head, use a clean protective film to seal the LOE port, install and lock the dust cap, and finally put the LOE back in place.